Creating a safe work environment is an integral part of SPG’s culture and one of our organizations guiding principles. We make a conscious commitment to never compromise the health and safety of our people. Our definition of success is seeing every team member return home safely each day.
We will always strive to attain a zero incident goal through training, education, and implementation of SPG safety policies. Our policies are outlined in SPG safety manuals and are developed through years of practical construction experience, coupled with the standards and guidelines set by OSHA and MSHA.
Safety & Quality Points
- Corporate commitment to Safety and Quality
- Exemplary safety record
- Zero accident goal
- Ongoing personnel training
- ?Site specific safety evaluations and plans
- Corporate implemented drug testing policy
- Comprehensive Quality Programs meeting ASME standards
- ISNetWorld, Avetta/PICS & BROWZ Member
- Selective hiring, to employ only safety conscious individuals