Corporate Project Manager
Southland Process Group, LLC (SPG) has an immediate opening for a Corporate Project Manager. For more information on our company, please visit www.spg.net .
The Corporate Project Manager will be based in the home office with site travel required on a regular basis. We may consider allowing the successful candidate to work in any of our 3 office locations and/or possibly work out of their home depending upon the location and other factors. This position provides overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller projects.? Responsible for the overall project performance in safety, quality, schedule and profitability.? Report to the VP of Construction and the Executive VP. Oversees operation of the project personnel in the field while creating and maintaining positive relationships with the Client and other parties involved with the project(s).
Major responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the organizational structure of the project(s)
- Maintains document protocol for the project costing and reporting
- Develops site specific safety and quality procedures with the project team and corporate managers of safety and quality
- Works with human resources to promote a positive employee relations environment, manage employee / labor relations and for staffing the project
- Develops the construction plan for the project with the Construction and the Site Manager
- Develops and monitors the project schedule and budget with the Operations Management and Site Manager
- Negotiates and issues subcontracts and major purchase orders in conjunction with home office personnel
- Coordinates project meetings with client and interfaces on a regular basis with client
- Insures project reporting is met by the field per weekly/daily construction reporting to monitor schedule and productivity as well as safety and quality updates required per project procedure set up at start of job
- Monitors contract scope and enforcement of change orders and additions to contract, negotiations with the client and approval/billing of all additions
- Resolves contract or project disputes
- Monitors cash flow by reviewing and approving all payment applications and invoices
- Performs weekly detailed cost reviews
- Involved in all aspects of project close-out including document turnover, archiving of documents and any warranty work.
- Involved in miscellaneous estimating based on company-wide work load.
SPG provides an outstanding array of employee benefits, designed with our employees and their families in mind.
SPG is a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Interested, qualified candidates email their current resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com .