+ View Photo Gallery
Project: Air Separation
SPG provided key major construction services for 2 Drax Biomass Wood Pellet Mills in LA and MS. Under the General Contractor Haskell, SPG provided all rigging, equipment setting and mechanical construction for these two plants, including extensive truck load out facilities at the Mississippi plant, and rail car loading systems at the Louisiana plant.
SPG expedited our scope and got the project back on schedule and exceeded Cargill’s expectations.
Our Scope Included:
- Fabrication and Erection of large steel structural elements and conveying solutions
- Large concrete foundations
- Extensive steel structural erection
Equipment Installed Included:
- Multiple bucket elevators, belt conveyors, reclaim conveyors, ceramic lined chutes and transitions custom fabricated on site
- 3 truck unloading buildings; concrete foundations and area paving
- Air piping and sample lines with lifts planned and executed by SPG included high lifts of over 100,000 pounds each
> Back To Projects