+ View Photo Gallery
Project: Air Separation
SPG replaced a contractor midway through an important job, due to quality issues, safety concerns, and the project being approximately a month behind schedule. With a critical deadline looming to have the facility in operation, SPG mobilized approximately 50 team members to this Indiana site within a week. Our manpower peaked at 70 working day and night.
SPG expedited our scope and got the project back on schedule and exceeded Cargill’s expectations.
Our Scope Included:
- Fabrication and Erection of large steel structural elements and conveying solutions
- Large concrete foundations
- Extensive steel structural erection
Equipment Installed Included:
- Multiple bucket elevators, belt conveyors, reclaim conveyors, ceramic lined chutes and transitions custom fabricated on site
- 3 truck unloading buildings; concrete foundations and area paving
- Air piping and sample lines with lifts planned and executed by SPG included high lifts of over 100,000 pounds each
> Back To Projects